Customer Service Representative-ONT00107
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, 33,600 employees in 25 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We have openings for Customer Service Representative positions in the Parts Services, BCS&SAA organization. The primary objective of this position is to provide premium Customer Service relating to our Customer’s parts logistics requirements, while supporting Bombardier Aerospace business objectives.
In your role, you will:
· Act as primary customer interface for all Order Administrative issues.
- Develop Customer relationships with the expectation that Customer needs will be proactively supported.
- Process customer orders, price requests, material return requests, credit transactions, etc.
- Resolve order discrepancies and invoice disputes.
- Expedite Material Logistics group to obtain delivery commitments that support customer requirements.
- Provide responses to customers regarding all aspects of their order book, including but not limited to backorder status and shipping information.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding pricing, parts availability, credit, delivery and shipping inquiries
As our ideal candidate,
· You possess a Technical or Business degree or equivalent work experience.
· You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a customer service role.
· You must have proven customer support experience and facilitation, dispute resolution, and communication skills.
· You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with customer representatives at all organizational levels.
· You are well organized and have strong administrative skills.
· You have accurate and high speed key boarding skills.
· You demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications particularly Word and Excel. Knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
· You are a self starter and you are able to work with minimum supervision and direction.
· Previous experience with aircraft parts, stores functions and the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and technical manuals in addition to one year experience in an inventory management and distribution environment would be considered assets.
· You must be able to work shifts (rotating day, afternoon and midnight)
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.05.2013, 1:09:24 PM
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...