Customer Service Representative
Retail - Customer Service Center
# of openings:
JOB OPENING OPPORTUNITY
Job Number: 21013
Job Title: Customer Service Representative I
Location: Customer Service Center in San Antonio, Texas
Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:05 pm; Rotating Saturdays 8:45 am - 1:15 pm; Hours may vary and/or subject to change based on department needs.
Broadway Bank was founded in 1941 to serve the San Antonio community. It has evolved from a small neighborhood bank into the largest independently-owned bank headquartered in the San Antonio metropolitan area, and continues to operate as a locally-owned and operated financial institution.
Today, Broadway Bank has more than $2.6 billion in assets and operates a total of 39 locations in South Central Texas and is on every military installation in San Antonio.
Throughout our history, the Broadway Bank leadership team has guided our course with careful and sound decisions that have enabled us to become one of the largest independent banks in the region and one of the strongest and best capitalized.
Our financial position continues to earn the highest ratings for financial safety and soundness from the nation's leading independent financial ratings services. Visit the Broadway Bank website at broadwaybank.com for more information.
Broadway Bank offers an opportunity to work with one of the premier financial service organizations in San Antonio, competitive compensation, and an excellent benefit package that includes:
Further information about careers at Broadway Bank can be found on our Website: www.broadwaybank.com .
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Generous Tuition Assistance
- Broadway Bankshares Inc. Profit-Sharing 401 (k)
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays, and Personal Leave
- Paid Training and Development programs
- Team-oriented working environment
Acts as the point of sale and service for the telephone delivery of bank products and services to existing and prospective customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Minimum Qualifications :
- Answers incoming telephone calls and profiles existing and prospective customers to determine financial needs
- Sells appropriate financial products and services to maximize sales and fee income
- Performs outbound or follow-up calls to existing and prospective customers
- Develops, expands, and manages new and existing client relationships
- Delivers premier service to customers
- Maintains an effective level of product and program knowledge
- Ensures that all business transactions are in compliance with operational, technical and regulatory requirements
- Backs-up Switchboard Operators and Internet Banking and Email Representatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education – High School diploma or equivalent
Work Experience – 2 years financial institution, or customer contact, or call center experience with exposure to opening new accounts; demonstrated selling skills & abilities; good verbal and written communication skills
Equipment/Machines – Keyboard 35 wpm accurately; PC proficiency
Preferred Qualifications :
Work Experience - 2 years BBI experience; 2 years new accounts experience;
2+ years sales experience to include outbound calling; 2 years call center experience; 1 year credit experience
Equipment/Machines - Platform Software; Microsoft Office Suite; ACD Applications;
To be considered for this position you must meet at least the basic qualifications.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Broadway Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Broadway Bank is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace with a nicotine-free hiring policy. M/F/D/V. Member FDIC.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here .
Back to Search Results
Broadway Bank - 14 months ago