Looking for an Exciting, Part-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of a Part-Time, Customer Service Representative for our Brunswick Zone Bowling Center located in Roselle, IL.
Customer Service Representatives instruct and assist customers in the proper use of the automatic scorer, as well as, maintaining the automatic scorer according to maintenance standards and assisting the Counter Control Operator when needed. They are also responsible for maintaining the highest possible cleaning standards by following cleaning guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes changes, corrections, and aids in the use of scoring devices. Instructs bowlers on proper use of automatic scorers.
- Gathers, stores and counts redemption tickets, distributes prizes.
- Provides friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful customer service.
- Sets up variety of equipment: Sets up automatic scorers with league sheets; Sets up and takes down bumpers
- Helps stock bar and snack bar with ice.
- Cleans billiard and game rooms (brushes tables, cleans floor, dusts lights). Cleans toilets, urinals, and sinks in restrooms before each league and during appropriate intervals.
- Restocks restroom supplies.
- Removes bowling balls from ball return and returns to ball racks. Removes chipped and cracked bowling balls from racks as needed. Returns empty glasses, pitchers to lounge area and trays to snack bar.
- Cleans up wet and dry spills. Cleans approaches, seating area and consoles after each league, party or open bowlers. Removes garbage from building and replaces plastic garbage can liners, as needed.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Experience: No experience necessary.
Education Level: High School student, diploma or equivalent.
Part-Time, varied evening and weekend shifts Weekends are required and must be available for any Holidays
TO APPLY: To be considered, you must complete all of the online application tasks.
- Hourly pay
- Career Advancement
- Discounted Meals/ Bowling
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick Corporation - 19 months ago
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...