We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Downer's Grove, IL location. The representative is to service the needs of our patients by educating them on products and services’, listening to concerns/addressing issues, providing informational literature when necessary and placing supply orders.
1. Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system.
2. Ability to make outbound calls to patients and referrals as necessary.
3. Respond quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
4. Gather Patient demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
5. Process orders using Byram ERP system.
6. Maintain customer records by updating account.
7. Recommend additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
8. Achieve daily completion of CS Credit Review.
9. Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette.
10. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook.
11. Provide feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts.
12. Conducts routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines.
13. Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed.
1. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
2. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects.
3. 1-2 years customer service experience
4. Associate Degree
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 16 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...