This position is one of the direct internal contacts for Bard Access Systems customers. Receives orders and answers inquiries on orders, product, and shipment issues. Must be able to do a number of tasks simultaneously. This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor who in turn reports to the Customer Service Manager.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and is not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
1. Functions as the primary internal contact for all Bard Access Systems customers and, as such, receives and answers all customer inquiries, enters all customers orders, resolves all issues concerning customer orders and shipments.
2. Functions as the primary internal contact for the Bard Access Systems Sales Force.
3. Enters all product/literature requests for the Field Sales Force and customers.
4. Provides internal support to the Sales Force as required.
5. Provides management reporting as required concerning new product releases.
6. Provides product information to customers, including product use and maintenance, flushing protocols, etc.
7. Processes return goods authorizations, including initiating the return process, recommending a return amount per the BAS Return policy, and communicating all return goods information to the sales representatives.
8. Determines nature of complaints and identifies and implements resolutions for non-product complaints.
9. Interacts with the BAS product managers and clinical staff to resolve customer inquiries.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Problem solving and/or application of judgment in dealing with customers.
2. Specialized skills oral and written communications, typing.
3. Excellent communication skills.
This position requires two years experience in Customer Service or equivalency. Demonstrated good phone technique, human relation skills, and Keyboard/typing knowledge are also necessary requirements for this position.
The incumbent must demonstrate the ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
C. R. Bard - 18 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...