Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is the primary contact for all Davol external customers. This individual is responsible for processing all orders efficiently, handle all inquiries professionally, and to provide support to Davol’s Sales Force.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
• Functions as the primary internal contact for all Davol customers. As such, receives and answers all inquiries for credit in a timely, courteous, and businesslike manner. This includes, but is not limited to, inquiries regarding the following: order status, product information, product availability, pricing invoicing, shipping, in-depth product knowledge.
• Receives and enters all customer orders into the Corporate System.
• Initiates documentation relative to credits, return authorizations, and freight claims.
• Functions as a primary contact for multiple Districts providing information about customers and any assistance required to provide a better level of service to those customers.
• Initiates customer contact to resolve potential problems to assist the Sales Department via specific telemarketing efforts.
• Responsible for maintaining a complete and up-to-date reference file pertaining to discontinued product, new product, line extensions, special promotions, cross references, deficit products, backordered product, limited market release and other relevant data necessary to perform the job.
• Must be able to work all holidays mandated by Davol, Inc.
• Mandatory coverage of telephones during company meetings and outings.
• Flexible work hours are mandatory based upon business need and management discretion.
• Special Projects and duties as required.
• High School Diploma required.
• 1-2 years of related experience.
• Must have excellent phone skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed including holidays
• Must possess knowledge of; Microsoft Office.
• Must be knowledgeable working with spreadsheets.
• Must possess order entry skills.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
- College Degree preferred.
C. R. Bard - 8 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...