Daily Customer Service Representative duties include answering inbound telephone, email, and social media inquiries and completing additional projects and tasks such as processing returned merchandise, researching missing product information, and gathering customer feedback from various Internet sources.
Applicants must possess:
- A commitment to a high standard of customer service excellence
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- An excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Internet shopping
- Basic proficiency in the Microsoft Office programs
- The ability to maintain strong professional working relationships with fellow team members and other company employees
- A positive attitude and willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Type at least 30 wpm
- 1-3 years’ experience as a customer service representative or in a closely related position
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and maintain effectiveness and emotional control under pressure
If you're interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to the email address displayed.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Established in 1996, CD Universe is a leading Internet retailer specializing in the sale of domestic and imported music CDs, DVDs, and video...