Are you the Best of the Best?
Are you committed to excellence? Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference?
If you answered Yes then we want to speak to YOU!
Due to our explosive growth, Caliber Collision is currently seeking an outgoing Customer Service Representative for our busy Santa Barbara Center.
Caliber Collision is a leader in the collision repair industry. We operate over 120 large-scale, professionally managed collision repair centers throughout Arizona, Nevada, California, Oklahoma and Texas. We invest heavily in our customer service and quality programs with a primary focus on providing best-in-industry customer satisfaction and delivering value to its customers.
As a Caliber Associate you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Restore Customers to the Rhythm of their life by delivering a World Class Customer Service experience and quality repair to each and every customer
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Caliber's Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions with associates, customers, vendors and clients.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other departments, insurance adjusters and customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Be committed to excellence and "Besting your Best" daily
Caliber Collision offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays. The competitive earnings, career advancement opportunities, training and positive working environment makes Caliber an ideal place to work.
- All applicants must be a least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Recent and relevant experience
- Ability to read, write and understand general direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push/pull frequently
Monster - 2 years ago