Caliber Collision – University Center - Tucson is currently accepting applications for an experienced Customer Service Rep. for our busy center.
Caliber Collision is a leader in the collision repair industry. We operate over 125 large-scale, professionally managed collision repair centers throughout Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Oklahoma and Texas. We invest heavily in our customer service and quality programs with a primary focus on providing best-in-industry customer satisfaction and delivering value to its customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Greet all customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Answer all phone calls consistently within 3 rings. All phone messages immediately communicated to the correct recipient
- Ensure all customer comfort items are fresh & available for customers at all times (coffee, water, magazines, etc.)
- Coordinate Enterprise /Tow companies to provide one-stop service to all customers
- Ensure all vehicles are delivered to customers by the assigned service advisor and if not available, by designated backup person
- Monitor DRP assignments, estimate/repair appointments and capture rates of assignments (AMS)
- Maintain DRP logbooks and Enterprise ARMS by 9am daily
- Secure proper payments (Follow DRE SOP). DRP DTPS completed as required
- Filing: Daily filing of customer records, RO jackets are filed in alphabetical order, parts invoices, etc.
- Assist OM with reconciling invoices to payables report daily & monthly (as applicable)
- Comply with Caliber daily receipts guidelines and DRE procedures
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Performs other administrative/clerical related duties as assigned
To apply, visit: www.calibercollision.com
- All applicants must be a least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well groomed, professional appearance
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, push/pull, kneel ,crouch, and reach frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
Caliber Collision offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays. The competitive earnings, career advancement opportunities, training and positive working environment makes Caliber an ideal place to work.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding...