Mar Cor Purification is dedicated to providing innovative solutions through filtration, water, and
disinfection technologies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Cantel Medical Corp, Mar Cor Purification is uniquely positioned to offer the medical, life science, and industrial marketplace hollow fiber membrane filtration, complete water purification equipment and services, and proven sterilant products.
We deliver value to our customer by improving product quality, reducing operating costs, protecting capital investments and safeguarding people’s lives.
This roles primary responsibility is to provide customer service and support to Mar Cor Purification domestic and international customer base regarding product or service pricing, availability, delivery, billing, customer account status while maintaining good customer relations.
• Work with Customers and distributors taking orders via fax, email, and phone.
• Ensure proper delivery of product to customers.
• Manage customer and vendor relationships.
• High School diploma or equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in a customer service environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate information effectively via phone to customer inquiries.
• Computer literacy to include intermediate skills in Windows, Word and Excel.
Mar Cor is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Cantel Medical Corporation - 12 months ago
Cantel Medical Corporation (Cantel) is a provider of infection prevention and control products in the healthcare market. The Company...