Michigan Commerce Bank |
located in Muskegon, MI , is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative that will provide a variety of customer service functions, including processing savings account, checking accounts and loan transactions, cashing checks, selling official bank items and traveler's checks. This candidate may process mail, maintain account records, and cross-sell services. The qualified candidate will provides a high quality of customer service. Employees will balance each days transactions and verify cash totals, perform account/customer research requests, internet banking and cash management callbacks, and may also help loan officers prepare spreadsheets.
- Represents the Bank to customers in a courteous and professional manner. Provides prompt, efficient and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
- Receives checks and cash for deposit or withdrawal on savings and checking accounts, verifies deposit amounts, and receives payments for consumer and other loans within bank procedure. Enters all transactions received into the Bank's records. Following Bank procedures, cashes checks upon verification of signatures and customer account balances.
- Cross-sells Bank services, explaining a variety of account types.
- May process mail transactions which include deposits, closing checking, savings, CDs and IRAs, ordering checks, change of address, processing loan payments, and traveler's checks.
- May perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares form letters as requested, using knowledge of Bank policy.
- Ability to operate an information terminal and other standard office equipment, such as an adding machine and typewriter
- Previous banking and cash handling experience strongly preferred .
- One to three years of community banking experience is highly desirable .
Capitol Bancorp Limited is an EEO/AA employer, M/F/D/V. This company maintains a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Talmer West Bank - 12 months ago