Customer Service Representative
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Cargill AgHorizons serves farm customers in the United States and is dedicated to helping farmers prosper. Products and services include grain origination and storage, grain marketing resources, and advice, crop input products such as seed and fertilizer, agronomic advice and information services.
Cargill AgHorizons Midsouth Farm Service Group has an opening for a Customer Service Representative who will be located in the Hales Point, TN office. You will interact with customers, merchants, internal departments and the grain elevator location personnel.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
- 70% - Grain Settlements to include contract application of customer unloads, payment to producer customers and proper handling of contract service fees.
- 15% -Provide administrative support for customer service related activities, such as communicating settlement detail to the sales team and the producer customer.
- 10% -Work closely with the producer to improve customer experience by understanding their needs and improving/designing processes to better serve the customer.
- 5%-Perform project work as needed.
- Associates Degree or minimum 2 years Accounting or Customer Service experience
- Proven ability to accurately and consistently execute complex and detailed processes and procedures
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exhibits strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work accurately, and consistently execute complex and detailed processes and procedures in a timely manner
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proven strong ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Proven strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime as business needs arise
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Proactive in challenging the status quo and providing solutions
- Proactive in providing solutions and process improvements
- Proven ability to adapt to change
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Familiarity with agricultural accounting
- Experience using JD Edwards
- Proven accounting analysis skills
- Accounting Systems experience
Cargill - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...