Customer Service Representative
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Industrial Oils and Lubricants
Increasingly, manufacturers are looking for naturally-sourced, renewable ingredients to formulate products that are environmentally friendly and appeal to today’s eco-conscious consumer.
Whether your goal is to create a low VOC paint formulation, vegetable oil based esters, a cost-effective hydraulic fluid, or a bio-based adhesive we offer the green chemistries you are looking for.
Customer Service Representative
you will be a team member within the Customer Service department demonstrating professionalism and a comprehensive understanding of customers, systems and processes.
The focus of this role will be placed upon forming strong customer relationships and use of customer knowledge to identify innovative solutions for Industrial Oils & Lubricants (IOL) customers and Cargill to create distinctive value.
This person will provide all customer service support from order to invoice, including order processing, necessary paperwork, and documentation. This position will also be available to be on call 24/7 on a rotating basis.
Order Management/ Fulfillment - 45%
Incident Management - 25%
Sales Support - 15%
Contract Management - 5%
Accounting - 5%
Misc duties - 5%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Customer Service, Transportation, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong customer service orientation: ability to build relationships with customers, understand customer requirements, and generate solutions that anticipate customer needs
- Strong math skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities and making good decisions in times of urgency
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with the appropriate business audience both in person and over the phone
- Demonstrated ability to think and act independently and take initiative when appropriate
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Well developed conflict management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Interest in continuous learning
- Interest in innovative processes
- Ability to be on call 24/7 on a rotating basis
- Ability to travel up to 5%
This position does not provide relocation.
- Knowledge of Adage
- Knowledge of EDI order processing
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Cargill - 22 months ago
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...