[AGENCY DISCLAIMER: Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters can be found on cargill.com/careers]
Customer Service Representative
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Horizon Milling creates distinctive value for bakery and other flour-based manufacturers by engaging customers and employees in providing innovative flour-related product and service solutions.
You will be the key liaison for post sale activity between Horizon Milling's internal and external customers. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for managing and maintaining strong customer relationships as the primary point of contact for an assigned customer base through the following key responsibilities: 1) inputting and validating the accuracy of flour orders 2) order pricing and contract confirmation to customer 3) managing and tracking communication between the business and the customer 4) forecasting short-term customer demand 5) resolving or coordinating resolution of all customer issues/incidents 6) being responsive and accessible to their customers (internal and external), including via cell phone after hours.
This position is located in Wayzata, MN.
Please note this position requires:
- 50% - Order Management/ Fulfillment: Order entry, confirmation, change and cancellation. Responsible for contract application, pricing confirmation management, and validating order entry accuracy. Solicits customer orders based on customer trends and/or customer inventory. Works with mill schedulers to ensure the seamlessness of these processes
- 20% - Customer Relationship Management: communicate with internal and external customers as needed in a timely manner. Acts as a liaison between all functions. Creates and fosters positive customer relationships through daily/weekly interaction and excellent service. In addition, this person will acquire/maintain customer insight/information and provide it to the business using the Customer Profile Tool
- 20% - Incident Management: work as a liaison between customer and business to resolve customer incidents, collaborating with all parties to make decisions that are best for all involved. Demonstrates customer advocacy by understanding and communicating customer requirements to the business. Tracks customer relationships using the Incident Management Process and CRT tool (Customer Relationship Tracking)
- 5% - Demand Management: track and communicate short term customer demand, provide customer information to the business, manage customer needs through vendor managed inventory (VMI), and manage rail pipelines according to demand and inventory
- 5% - Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned such as process improvement projects, various solution teams and assisting other functions in the BU
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
- Ability to be on call to customers via cell phone 24x7 (with backups)
- Flexibility to fluctuating start times and end times ranging from - 7:00AM to 5:30PM
- Must strictly adhere to scheduled shift to be available to customers per working hours published to customers
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service or a similar role
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office specifically: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to type at least 45 words per minute
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- College Degree
- Experience using AS400 and/or SAP
- Logistics/Transportation experience
- More than 2 years of customer service experience including order entry and customer relationship management
- Spanish or Japanese language skills
Cargill - 14 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...