Customer Service Representative
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Cargill AgHorizons serves farm customers in the United States and is dedicated to helping farmers prosper. Products and services include grain origination and storage, grain marketing resources, and advice, crop input products such as seed and fertilizer, agronomic advice and information services.
AgHorizons has an opening for a team-oriented Customer Service Representative (CSR) who enjoys working with customers, has a willingness to learn and a track record of accuracy and reliability. This position will be based in Wilmington, OH.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
- 85% - Customer Service, Support and Contract Management. This includes contract entry, confirmation, pricing, amendments, follow up on past-due deliveries and other problem solving as necessary. The CSR is the primary point of customer contact and all related communication, primarily by phone, for these key areas. This position will also assist with buying grain and selling solutions to customers
- 15% - Additional Duties: Assist with projects as required, which will involve communicating with Merchandising, Finance, Operations, Sales and others in a professional manner.
- Associate's Degree or High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of 2 years experience in customer service or sales
- Proven ability to accurately and consistently execute complex and detailed processes and procedures
- Able to communicate with customers and others within the team
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proven strong ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong PC Skills and Microsoft Excel experience
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Proven strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime as business needs arise
- Proven ability to conduct yourself in a confident and professional manner
- Proactive in providing solutions and process improvements
- Proven ability to adapt to change
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Familiarity with grain merchandising including contract terms and specifications
- Proven analytical skills
Cargill - 11 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...