Cascades Tissue Group is looking for a Customer Service Represenative to join our team!
Cascades is a global innovator and manufacturer of green products, branching out to facilities across North America and Europe. The company's history is built upon passion, talent and a strong commitment to sustainable development. Above all, Cascades is the collective force of close to 11,000 highly individuals who are empowered to succeed as one.
Cascades Tissue Group, a division of Cascades Canada ULC, is the second largest tissue producer in Canada and the fourth in North America. Cascades' finished and semi-finished products are sold in the Consumer and Away-from-Home markets in both Canada and the United States.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a liason with our customers and responding quickly to their needs in all matters regarding orders, inventory levels, delivery-dates and other requests;
- Entering all Purchased Orders received by fax or email;
- Ensuring pricing policies are followed & discrepancies are brought to the attention of the customer
- Coordinate product availability and maximize each truckload
Cascades is an Equal Opportunity employer
- Minimum Associates Degree
- 2-3 years business experience
- Must be a self-starter and customer oriented
- Organized, detail oriented and a team player
- Computer literate and strong written and communication skills
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 19 months ago