A CertusBank Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for providing a superior customer experience in a positive and professional manner. Adheres to bank policy, procedures and security measures to protect the customer and bank from losses. Proactively promotes and sells bank products, solutions and seeks to bring in new business to the bank. Builds and solidifies customer relationships by actively cross-selling additional products and services. Provides personalized banking services to individual and business customers. Serves as a role model by exhibiting CertusBank values and professionalism, promoting service awareness, being operationally sound, and possessing strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- High School diploma, college degree preferred.
- Professional sales or customer service experience required and experience in a banking environment preferred.
- Proactive sales skills and a commitment to providing extraordinary customer service.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven client relationship acquisition and relationship deepening success
- Familiarity with personal computers and Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Proven problem solving, conflict resolution, time management, and decision-making skills required .
- Project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must be able to handle all customer situations while upholding CertusBank’s philosophy of always delivering legendary service.
- Knowledge of bank products, services, departments, and state and federal regulations
- Ability to deal effectively, tactfully and professionally with customers and bank personnel
CertusBank - 15 months ago