Check 'n Go has been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, evolving financial products, and a team that feels more like a family than co-workers; this is the place for you! You will enjoy a business casual work environment, with fun and rewarding career advancement opportunities. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Check ‘n Go Team.
Current Opportunities available:
Part-time Customer Service Representative
Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide superior customer service to CNG customers, process in store loan applications and assist with marketing promotions.
Assist in the following store operation areas :
- Perform necessary customer verifications to validate information presented is accurate.
- Ensure transaction check numbers match checks in printer and process loan applications per established guidelines.
- Answer telephone inquiries in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues.
- Place outgoing customer courtesy calls and appointment reminders in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures.
- Escalate customer complaints to the Store Manager if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer.
- Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed.
- Assist in the execution of all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines.
- Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedures including Federal regulation where applicable. Ensure CFSA best practices are maintained.
Part-Time Associate Benefits Include:
- Store Opening and Closing procedures.
- Ensure customer counter area and store is clean and stocked with thesupplies necessary to conduct daily business.
- Ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards.
- Call banks to determine if checks returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) can be collected.
- Make bank runs to collect on NSF checks.
- Courtesy calls
- Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash draw and other cash handling requirements.
- Participate in roadside marketing as needed.
- Participate in field collections as needed
- Other duties assigned
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma or GED required Associates Degree or additional secondary education preferred.
- One year customer service experience required.
- One year cash handling experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task with various projects.
- Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends.
- Must maintain a valid Drivers License and Valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company.
1. Retail/Office environment
2. Cash Handling
3. Extended viewing of computer screens 4. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. With or without reasonable accommodation.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Associates may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. As a company we honor Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity.
Check 'n Go - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
About Check 'n Go For more than 15 years, Check 'n Go has been a leading provider of convenient consumer financial products. Headquartered...