Customer Service Representative
operates a retail facility by providing top notch customer service, while accurately transacting sales of fuel and merchandise.
- Provides top quality customer service at all times and to every customer.
- Performs daily station cleaning and maintains a safe work environment.
- Complies with company standards on carding customers for all age restricted products.
- Prepares food & drinks, cleans, stocks and maintains food prep area in compliance with health codes. (Based on location)
- Stocks and merchandises as instructed by management.
- Secures all funds in safe or register. Makes timely drops and maintains cash drawer at or below maximum level.
- Conducts Loss Prevention Observations, Loss Investigations and Near Loss Investigations.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and team building skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work unaccompanied, standing and without defined break periods. Occasionally working extended shifts of 12 hours or more, as assigned.
- Ability to bend, twist and lift at least 20 lbs in narrow spaces.
- Ability to work in varying outdoor climates and in-store cooler environments.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- At least (6) months previous cash handling and customer service experience
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Proficient verbal & written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug and background screen.
- Competitive Salary and Incentive Program
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance/Thrift Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Paid Sick Leave
- Career path advancement opportunities
- Plus more!
We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Chevron Stations Inc. participates in E-Verify.
Chevron Stations Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Chevron Stations Inc. - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We...