Customer Service Representatives come join the #1 yogurt brand in the country. Our journey is only beginning!
Are you seeking a career with a manufacturing company who consciously chooses to do things differently? We got our start making yogurt, but trust us! We are more than just that! We’re a team of passionate people and we are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will join the Chobani family in Norwich, NY.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for providing superior customer service to new and existing business customers regarding company products and detailed sales information. The CSR must possess the ability to research and provide solutions to issues related to customers purchase orders and deliveries of products, work within a fast paced environment, provide excellent communication and build effective relationships.
Make an Impact – Customer Service Representative Roles & Responsibilities:
- Data entry of purchase orders utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Utilize Microsoft AX for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting.
- Successfully manage a high volume of purchase orders and electronic communication.
- Effectively communicate with buyers, brokers, regional sales managers and warehouse personnel.
- Ensure the accuracy of order details by reviewing product descriptions and UPC’s, required lead time is followed and the regional shipping schedule is adhered to.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing campaigns and sales promotions.
- Research complex inquiries regarding product code dates, shipping issues, or revisions to orders.
- Analyze data and improve processes to ensure optimum efficiencies and productivity.
- Build effective relationships with on-site/remote personnel and key customer contacts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Chobani - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard