We have an opportunity for a dedicated, career-minded professional in our National Customer Service Group who will perform all sales service functions for our customers in a dedicated territory, working closely with field sales representatives and numerous departments within our corporate office. An energetic, outgoing individual will build strong relationships with our customers and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, yet one that provides sufficient call handling time to assure that customers'' needs are met. This is an outstanding career opportunity that offers a very competitive wage and comprehensive benefits.
- Possess strong communication, multi-tasking, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Above-average computer skills, ability to learn and use multiple computer programs, and above-average typing skills are desirable
- Hold (or can obtain) a property and casualty insurance license
- Possess a minimum of two years'' customer service experience preferably in a professional service center environment
- Property and casualty insurance experience desired
Church Mutual Insurance Company - 6 months ago
A reverend, a deacon, and an insurance salesman walk into a bar... Perhaps not, but they do have business together. Church Mutual is the...