Cintas is looking for a Customer Service Representative to work in a Call Center environment. Customer Service Representatives receive inbound calls, process orders, service inquiries, place proactive outbound calls, provide follow-up calls, and provide our customers with solutions for products and services.
Our Customer Service Representative positions enjoy:
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum two years customer service experience
- Performed various business tasks to include: data entry, creating/maintaining files, answering/transferring calls, and researching customer inquiries
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (including MS Outlook, MS Word, and Internet/Intranet)
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental&Vision Insurance Package
- Disability&Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation&Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Cintas - 8 months ago
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...