The Customer Service Representative is responsible for: assisting customers with daily orders and requests over the telephone; performing data entry of customer inventories; serving as the liaison between customers and warehouse personnel; compiling and updating reports on a regular basis; troubleshooting and resolving customer issues; and general office duties as assigned.
Our Customer Service Representative positions enjoy:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Minimum 6 months experience working with customers over the telephone
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas - 9 months ago
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...