Cintas is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide customer service to both our internal partners and our customers through various activities. Duties include answering customer calls and assisting with their needs, data entry, assisting in account reconciliation, preparing reports and invoices, processing new accounts and orders, and occasional miscellaneous projects.
Our Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- Experience with customer service, including answering phones and transferring calls
- Possess accurate typing and 10-key skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with data entry and proofreading and editing documents preferred
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Administration, General Office & Clerical
Cintas - 9 months ago
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...