Cintas is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to take our "Customer Service Index" to new heights. This position will work with our sales, service, production, and administrative departments to ensure the highest level of satisfaction to our customers. In addition, our Customer Service Representatives are the point of contact for all customer questions and concerns. They are responsible to provide prompt problem resolution within customer accounts, primarily by working over the phone with customers and keying information into the AS/400 database system. They are also empowered to make independent decisions to assist customers, while working very closely with the Management Team and Service Sales Representatives/Route Drivers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
Our Customer Service Representative partners enjoy:
- Accurate typing and 10 keypad experience
- Previous customer service or call center experience preferred
- Additional PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Intranet/Intranet and AS400 preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...