City Furniture is looking for entry level or experienced Customer Service professionals who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking women and men who are energized, customer service and sales focused and looking for more than just another admin or clerical job. Part-time and full time opportunities are currently available. If you’re a friendly, confident, patient, multi-tasking “people-person”, we want to talk with you!
• Responding to internal and external customer requests – including salespersons, repair technicians, vendors, sales, warehouse - to provide ultimate customer satisfaction
• Assisting delivery technicians with directions and other needs
• Rescheduling customer product deliveries
• Researching and ordering parts with vendors
• Selling/offering warranty and service programs whenever appropriate to meet customer needs
• Providing every customer with a logical, successful problem resolution
• Conducting customer satisfaction calls after product deliveries ensuring ultimate fulfillment
• Working closely with fellow Customer Service Representatives in our call center, offering insight and support as needed
You do not need customer service representative, call center, telemarketing, retail, or sales experience to be successful in this role. Our World-Class Training Program will get you ramped up and ready to go!
We do, however, look for the following:
• Experience in “high customer expectation” work, such as retail, food and beverage service, hotels or hospitality can be helpful but is not required
• Independent, driven, team oriented, coachable, self directed learner
• Positive, professional, patient, empathetic, resilient “people person”
• Detailed, strong follow up and follow through; excellent time-management
• Excellent verbal skills and basic business writing ability required
• Intermediate computer knowledge is required
• Enjoys and can work evenings, weekends, and holidays; (part time and full time hours are all available)
• High School diploma is required; some college is a plus
• Bilingual English/Spanish, preferred; additional languages such as French Creole is a plus
Since 1971, our vision to become the Ultimate Furniture Store has been realized through our mission of providing customers excellent quality...