The Clarks Companies, N.A. is hiring multiple temporary Customer Service Representatives to work in our department while we undergo a systems conversion. We are seeking those who have the energy and insight to look beyond the details. Someone who knows how to add that certain something to each consumer interaction, helping us to create customers for life. In this role, you will manage our customer’s experience by providing proactive support, information and options. You will be responsible for processing all consumer transactions via phone and e-mail, including questions regarding our products, retail stores, and service offerings.
- Responsible for taking inbound calls from our consumers. This will include order entry, resolving any issues, and responding to any general inquiries.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of order fulfillment process, and manage orders from goods receipt through delivery.
- Proactive management of PO changes, price changes, emails, etc.
- Be an enthusiastic voice to our customers in all your daily interactions!
***Must be able to work a flexible schedule that can include Saturdays.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a Call Center role.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Previous office experience is necessary.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills are required.
- Strong sense of ownership, meticulous attention to detail, be organized, and an excellent problem solver.
- Must embrace change and thrive in a strong team environment.
- Solid computer skills, proficiency in email, order entry systems and Microsoft office.
C. and J. Clark International Ltd, trading as Clarks, is a British, international shoe manufacturer and retailer based in Street, Somerset,...