Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is
responsible for providing excellent service to
customers, including buyers, sellers, business partners
and Copart employees.
requests in a professional manner within company
- Consistently responds to customer inquiries and
data entry, word processing, filing, copying and
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Performs administrative duties in the office such as
other duties associated with Copart documentation
- Responsibly handles buyer payments, DMV and cash
- One year of office support experience in a customer
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
The best reasons to work for Copart:
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Stable company. In business 26 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last
Req. Code : CSR - Yard 105
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Nice people - great work environment!
Division/Department : Yard
% of Travel Required : None
Copart - 22 months ago
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...