Customer Service Representatives perform in a customer service and administrative support capacity responsible for the support of the customer at the perspective terminal location. Schedules inbound and outbound appointments, provides information regarding specific loads and acts as a liaison between Cowan operations and perspective customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Build and nurture relationships with customers’ points of contact
• Provide customer service requests for current and past services rendered
• Manage all account communication in a timely and professional manner
• Scheduled inbound and outbound loads related to account
• Communicate efficiently with drivers and respond appropriately to needs
• Update and maintain transportation management system
• Act as liaison between Cowan personnel and customers’ points of contact
• Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions
• Maintain ability to multitask and organize information to accurately update team with information
• Perform administrative duties including but not limited to scanning, filing and faxing
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to problem solve
• Computer knowledge, organization and administrative skills
Cowan Systems, LLC - 17 months ago
Cowan Systems was founded by Joe Cowan and is the latest evolution of his father’s business dating back to 1924. Cowan’s recipe...