Job Description:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:|
Handle emergency and stock orders for Cummins and Onan
parts and allied products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Process orders and control branch inventory of
2. Compile shipping information for orders from
Arlington’s central warehouse and Cummins, Inc.
3. Supply technical data on Cummins and Onan parts to
customers, dealers, and branches.
4. Issue dealer core credits.
5. Issue purchase orders to vendors for various
materials as needed.
6. Process and maintain various files.
7. Must be available for call-out duties when assigned.
8. Use suggestive selling techniques for all Cummins,
Onan, and allied products.
9. May be responsible for ordering and inventory control
of shipping material and janitorial supplies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Basic knowledge of parts.
3. Proficient in data entry. Familiarity with BMS
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Superior customer service skills.
7. Minimum one year Cummins parts experience preferred.
8. Must have an internal drive for customer service and
provide an elevated level of service for internal and
9. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and
apply them to daily work routines for personal safety
and the safety of others.
Req. Code : 607
Division/Department : Arlington Operations
# of Openings : 1
Cummins Southern Plains - 30+ days ago
Cummins Southern Plains, Ltd. is one of the largest distributors of Cummins engines in the world. We are also an authorized distributor for...