DISH’s 11 U.S.-based Customer Service Centers provide 24/7, award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation. Customer Service Representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions, while Sales agents focus on selling DISH services and building new accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for assisting customers on a wide range of topics including payments and billing, product features, and technical support. Representatives are dedicated to resolving customers inquiries accurately and efficiently, which ensures customers are 100% satisfied with the DISH products and services they have chosen.
Primary responsibilities are described in the following categories:
- Payments and Billing - accept payment by credit card, offer self-serve payment solutions, and explain charges on the customers bill.
- Product features - assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and general questions.
- Technical Support - troubleshoot a variety of technical issues, from signal loss to remote control use.
- Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers additional programming, products and services to enhance their DISH experience.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Customer Service Representative will have the following:
- Proficiency with Windows 95 or higher.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time, speak and listen while typing.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Six-months of related customer service experience and/or training preferred.
DISH - 14 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...