Job Function Summary:
The Customer Service Representative I is the primary point of contact for processing healthcare sales orders, issuing healthcare return authorizations, answering questions on healthcare products and/or services, and forwarding healthcare sales leads to the appropriate salesperson. In addition, this position provides superior customer service to our current and/or future customers that are internal and/or external.
Major Areas of Accountability:
· Professionally answering incoming phone calls, emails or faxes from Healthcare customers and perform duties that would including:
o Process sales orders
o Issue return authorizations
o Answer question on products and/or services
o Research orders and other actions to resolve problems
o Forward customer leads to the appropriate Territory Manager/Regional Manager
· Promoting and ensuring customer satisfaction through value-added services as well as prompt identification and resolution of complaints, problems, and/or issues
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Building credibility and trust with customers and business unit leaders
· Enter complaints into a common database on product performance issues
· File packing slips and faxes
· Responsible for data quality, including self audit of work
· May generate reports from E1 system as requested
· Other duties as assigned
· Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one-year call center/customers service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and write simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and an e-mail system such as Lotus Notes or Outlook
· Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence others.
· Demonstrates ability to utilize the telephone effectively as a customer relations tool
· Highly structured approach with attention to detail and proper documentation of all work
· Regularly utilizes critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Must be patient, empathetic and passionate about identifying the correct solution and improving the end-user’s quality of life
· Self-driven, goal-oriented
· Able to work well in cross-functional teams, independent yet a team player
· Desire to deliver strong service results and working within a team environment are critical components of the position
· Capability to use systems and information processes to answer, log, and follow up all inquiries and caller issues in accordance with established department procedures
· Maintaining a professional demeanor with the internal and external customers when performing your duties
Dahl Consulting, Inc. serves a diverse group of National Clients. We pride ourselves in our ability to adapt to both large and small...