Please Note: Unless an order has been placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person as we see fit.
- Responsible for order entry of all customer orders (phone, fax, EDI)
- Responsible for handling all customer requests relating to orders, shipments, damage
- Responsible for investigating and resolving customer A/R, payment deductions and report findings to Finance Manager
- Follow up on all customer shipments and tracking orders to customers
- Responsible for all customer invoicing
- Creating customer credits/debits and providing to customers timely
- Follow up on all incoming DRL products and FDA releases
- Creating Customer Purchase Orders for DRL business partners
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years customer service experience
- Or 4 years minimum of customer service experience
- Data entry experience; EDI experience and SAP Experience a preferred
- Understanding of customer credits, product returns, PODs
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills with good follow up
- Excellent computer skills in MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company.
As a fully integrated...