East West Bank is seeking Full Time Customer Service Representatives. The Customer Service Representative must be able to perform in a fast-paced, high volume capacity with face-to-face interaction with customers in a banking center.
Duties (not limited to):
- Cashing checks, processing deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments.
- Documenting larger deposits using Currency Transaction Reports.
- Identifying and selling East West Bank products and services beneficial to customer needs.
- Addressing customer questions/concerns referring to appropriate internal resources for resolution.
- Identifying fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the Bank.
- Developing new customer relationships and opening new accounts for customers.
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- At least 6 months of recent customer service experience.
- At least 6 months of recent cash handling experience.
- Bilingual Mandarin and Cantonese preferred.
- Previous teller and new accounts experience in a banking institution a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
East West Bancorp is the holding company for East West Bank, which operates more than 100 branches in California, mainly in and around Los...