$17 per hour W2
Pasadena, CA 91103
3 + Months
Customer Service Representative
Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers. Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact. Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions. Requires strong written and verbal communication skills. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications. Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff. Includes frequent/continual contact with customers and executives. Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills. May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages.
Top 3 Skills:
- Employees will reach out to these candidates requesting to apply for the Client Corporate Card, or wanting to change their card profiles. They may have questions about how to access the online expense reporting system PERS, or require technical support on PERS system issues. They may also have policy questions relating to travel or procurement expenses and anything else travel expense related.
Top 5 daily responsibilities:
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Dedication and punctuality
# of team members: 20
- Various research projects involving the use of Excel spreadsheets
- Managing the PERS Receipt Image queue.
- Indexing and scanning paper expense reports
- Handling customer service phone calls
- Other various administrative duties to alleviate year-end backlog.
Will they have any direct reports: No
Educ reqs: College graduate with a 4 year degree
No health screen required
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
NEED TO STRESS THIS PERSON'S ABILITY TO HANDLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ISSUE RESOLUTION. THEY WILL BE HANDLING Client EMPLOYEES CALLING WITH CORPORATE CARD PROBLEMS.
JobServe USA - 2 years ago