Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing excellent customer service to members and agents from our inbound contact center. Successful candidate will have strong service background and highly developed customer service skills in order to provide an exceptional customer experience and first-call resolution. Team oriented and highly motivated representative will provide billing assistance, policy service, system support and professional response to inquiries. This position is responsible for handling calls and performing the research and analysis for resolution. Four positions are available at level I, level II and Sr. level CSR.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; plus 2 – 5 years of customer service experience preferred.
• Must be able to work 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Mon. – Fri. and available some Saturdays to work on a rotational basis.
• Must obtain property/casualty agent license; must have or attain AIC, IIA Certificate in General Insurance, or API insurance series.
• Requires knowledge of insurance products, industry products/standards, and company's established guidelines.
• Must have good analytical/math skills with ability to perform simple to complex calculations.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Must be proficient with use of computer software including Word and Excel; keyboard skills of 40 – 45 NWPM.
FBL Financial Group, Inc - 16 months ago