We are a dynamic, fast paced, hard driving company and we are looking for truly the best Customer Service Representatives in Martinsville, VA. We want smart, fun, hard working, ethical, driven professionals who love talking to people. When we find the right people, we offer them great pay, a professional environment, and a great place to build or rebuild your career.
As a top professional, you desire an employer who recognizes and appreciates your talent, education, and professional credentials. You want great pay and a place where you can make an active contribution. We also know that you want to test your skills in a challenging yet rewarding career that offers the real promise of career and salary growth.
Purpose of the Position : Delivers stellar customer care and creates sustainable value for residential customers/ratepayers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. Handles service requests, gives billing explanations, offers service and energy conservation advice, provides credit counseling, understands and explains company policies and procedures, as well as State mandated Terms and Conditions. Responds to customer questions related to corporate external communications with credibility.
Job Responsibilities :
· Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all Patron based services on a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
· Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
· Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
· Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
· Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
· Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
· Ability to work under time constraints.
· Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
· Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
· Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
· Ability to heal customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
· Identifies and reports problems such as system or telephone access.
· Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge.
· Demonstrates a commitment to supporting a productive, positive work environment.
· Attention to detail-documentation and follow-up.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Six months prior call center or customer service related experience preferred.
· Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
· Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers and customers.
· Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
· Good oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
· Time management skills
· Dependable, accurate and detail oriented
Faneuil, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -