Primary Operational Objectives:
The Customer Service Representative’s (CSR) principle objectives are exceptional internal and external customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work with payment transactions on our proprietary software.
• Make car, hotel, and other travel reservations for customers.
• Communicate with Line Technicians and Supervisors about customers’ needs and aircraft movement.
• Accurately track aircraft fueling, payments, and the cash drawer.
• Keep the lobby area clean and wipe down/restock the coffee station.
• Answer incoming phone calls/transfer calls appropriately.
• Call restaurants to set up catering orders.
• Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
• High School diploma or GED preferred
• 1 to 3 years strong customer service experience
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Strong communication skills both in person and over the phone
• Ability to work evenings shifts, rotating weekends, and holidays
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift/carry up to 25lbs
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace
Fargo Jet Center - 17 months ago