About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and is part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and flexible Paid Time Off program, and a positive work environment.
Farm Family is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Claims team!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering telephone calls on our First Notice of Loss (FNOL) and general customer service 800 numbers.
The incumbent will be expected to effectively assist customers with reporting new losses, and general customer service, accounts receivable, and policy questions. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Accurate inputting of information into claim systems
· Researching new losses by making outbound customer service calls
· Providing back-up to the Front End Representative by greeting visitors, maintaining security at the front desk
· Issuing/mailing checks
· Assisting claim offices with clerical work as assigned
The ideal candidate will be energetic and engaging, possessing strong analytical, communication and organization skills. Other requirements include:
· High School diploma or GED
· 1-3 years experience in a customer relations position
· At least 1 year call center environment experience strongly preferred
· Ability to type 50-55 WPM
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Farm Family - 14 months ago