Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Job Summary: The Customer Service Representative provides initial pre-sales
information for customer inquiries received via the telephone and email. Assesses nature of
customer questions and may resolve simple and basic questions. For more complex queries
or quoting requests, moves customer to appropriate internal resource.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle incoming customer phone calls/emails by responding to and resolving
• Answer incoming customer calls and record detailed, sometimes technical messages.
• Ensure all customer queries are answered or correctly routed for handling.
• Maintain log of changes that need to be made to customer database.
• Ensure that the customer changes are routinely routed to the person responsible for
updating the customer database.
• Familiarity with GFI product lines.
• Ability to accurately gather and record data.
• General knowledge of customer service practices and procedures.
• General knowledge of office procedures and good PC, word processing, and typing
• Strong telephone and communication skills required.
Education / Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous customer service experience required; minimum 18 months to three years
previous customer service experience preferred.
GFI Software - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard