You are aggressive when it comes to people who are in
need of your support? You are the liaison. You help
others meet their commitments.
If this describes you, Welcome to HOERBIGER as a
Customer Service Representative
This position coordinates the needs of Customers,
Resellers, Service, and OEM Sales Group (KAM) as it
pertains to the sales function of HOERBIGER products and
services by maintaining a liaison between the customer
and internal functions supporting customer requirements.
agreements with customers. Supports (may solicit)
- Negotiates within prescribed guidelines and purchase
new or additional business and prepares quotations.
orders for our products, fills out contract forms,
- Communicates with customers by phone, receives
determines charges for services requested, prepares
change of address, reworks and issues discontinuance
of company products and services; coordinates with
- Assists sales group and customers in the application
the manufacturing capabilities of the operation to
meet customer commitments.
regarding customer requirements, scheduling, and
- Maintains liaison between the customer and the plant
delivery of existing orders, and new orders.
aggressively follows up on any past due orders.
- Expedites current open customer orders and
the Customer Service Manager.
- Monitors competitive activity and reports on same to
- Coordinates valve repair priorities where
delivery performance, shipping requirements, and the
- Responsible for order entry, price accuracy,
resolution of complaints
as gathering competitive data and customer service.
- Assists the Customer Service Manager in areas such
rendered referring complaints of service failures to
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or services
designated departments for investigation.
Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree or
equivalent from two-year college or technical school
and/or three to five years related experience in
customer service in a manufacturing environment; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior experience in SAP ERP software; Proficient in
Microsoft Office Suite & Lotus Notes
We offer an excellent compensation and complete benefit
program in a stable and supportive work environment. Our
global commitment to technological advancement offers
opportunities for personal growth and development.
Interested candidates may submit their resume to our
application system via the button below.