Medical, Inc. is a global provider of Laboratory and Ultrasound equipment sales
and service. We are looking for a
Customer Service Representative to support our sales staff.
Customer Service Representative
Service Representative will handle all incoming orders (via phone, email, fax)
and work with customers on a daily basis in ensure that HTI Medical is
satisfying their needs.
- Work closely with current
customer base to process incoming orders.
- Communicate with warehouse staff
in regards to outgoing orders.
- Answer incoming calls and email
in relation to customers orders.
- Assist sales staff with product
research, generating quotes
- Maintain product database
- Learn industry terminology and
familiarize yourself with the product line.
- Market research on current
customers as well as prospective customers
- Provide superior client service
- Excellent telephone communication
- Strong communication and
- Very strong drive, high energy
- Excellent time management
skills and ability to prioritize time effectively.
- Experience with Excel/Word
- Team Player
What we offer
- Base Salary with Performance
- Complete Benefit Package
Benefits package includes:
- Health and Welfare Benefits,
including major medical coverage, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance, and prescription drug coverage
- Health Savings Account/High
Deductible Health Plan, (HSA/HDHP) an option that enables employees to set
aside pre-tax income in an investment account to pay future medical
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
(FSA) which enable employees to set aside pre-tax income for certain
dependent care and medical expenses
- Voluntary Benefits, including
group universal life insurance, long-term care insurance, auto and home
insurance, accidental death and dismemberment coverage, legal services,
and pet insurance
- Personal and Business
Discounts on hundreds of premium brand products and services
- Section 125, cafeteria-style
plan – employees pay premiums with pretax dollars and reduce their federal
income tax bill.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time off and Holidays.
HTI Medical - 19 months ago