Homesite is a unique and innovative national property and casualty insurance company. Partnering with major insurance carriers and led by a management team with extensive experience, Homesite is carving out a position as a homeowners' solutions provider.
Hours: The hours of operations are 8am-9pm Monday -- Friday and 9am -6pm on Saturday and Sundays. Specific shift availability will be provided during training.
* Take inbound customer service calls from our partners and customers
* Work with mortgage companies to provide proof of insurance
* Explain policy coverages and company guidelines
* Answer billing questions
* Take phone payments
* Escalate calls to other departments for document requests, IT issues, billing issues, etc.
* Calm and assist upset customers
* Reinstatement policies in conjunction with Underwriting guidelines of eligibility
* Meet all monthly metrics and goals established by the management team including but not limited to: productivity, quality and call handle time.
Core Skills Required:
* The ability to handle high volume call center customer service atmosphere.
* The ability and drive to service customers
* The ability to provide excellent customer service by identifying needs, calming down upset customers and fulfilling the request.
* Excellent computer skills
Previous Experience and Education:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years customer service exp.
* Call center and insurance exp. preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Ability to multi-task
* 75% sitting
* 75% talking on the phone (essential)
* 75% typing on the computer (essential)
* 0% lifting
* 10% standing and/or walking
Training: Four weeks of paid training will be conducted at our office from 8:00 am -- 5:00 pm
Homesite offers a competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees, which includes health, life, dental, disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401 (k) with a company match. In addition, we offer a comfortable, casual work environment, and a company-paid lunch on Mondays. We are a high energy, fast paced, performance based environment where your efforts translate directly into your success.