The customer service representative interacts with customers on behalf of Interlochen Center for the Arts. They provide information about Interlochen related products and services as well as respond to customer questions or concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phone with a positive, I can help attitude.
- Opening and Closing register, including money handling.
- Ability to upsell.
- Packaging and shipping of customer orders.
- Basic math skills
- Computer skills
- Deliver the culture of Interlochen Center for the Arts to students, guests, faculty, and staff.
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to use multifaceted phone system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic retail math
- Computer knowledge is required.
- Point of sale experience preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a seasonal hourly paid position beginningApril 1 through August 10. Hourly rate dependent on experience. Work week schedule will be up to 40 hours per week as dictated by the needs of the business. (During the summer and other critical times, additional hours will be required including weekends and holidays).
The search will remain open until filled with a priority deadline of resume review being March 10th, 2013.
Interlochen Center for the Arts - 12 months ago