Innovation, passion, and expertise fuel Intermec’s drive for success, and we are looking for talented people. If you thrive in growing and fast changing environments, then come join our team!
Intermec is seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) with Spanish Language skills to join our team in Fairfield, OH.
The Customer Service Representative will provide support for the customer base and sales representatives determined by territory. Will also initiate and receive direct customer contact on orders and on-going communications within the assigned territory of accounts. Provide support to customer and sales acting as liaison by working with other departments within media supplies to complete the task and/or provide information. Responsibilities include but are not limited to order entry, respond to customer/sales inquiries, process quotes, create drawings, and assist in sales activity and administration of media within the region to insure the achievement of the monthly/annual regional goal. Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and sales representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
• Maintain customer satisfaction
• Assist customers with any request/inquiry
• Enter new orders and initiate/execute maintenance to existing orders
• Coordinate orders containing new part numbers, following new part set up process
• Monitor system holds to secure the information needed to release the order for production/shipment
• Process customer complaints and follow to completion/resolution with the customer/sales representative
• Process requests for quotes and special pricing of both stock and custom parts
• Actively recommend blanket orders or “up-sell” concept where possible. Monitor the Make & Hold levels for assigned contracted customers.
• Report lost sales and lost opportunities to management
• Keep both sales representative and supervisor appraised on potential problems
• 3-5 years of customer service experience in the label converting field, or a College Degree in an appropriate discipline is desirable
• 3-5 years of customer service experience (College degree in appropriate discipline may be substituted). Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Mature person with an extensive customer service background, preferably in a manufacturing setting. Able to handle multiple priorities is a must. Must be detail oriented, a quick learner, and a team player.
Spanish language is a plus.
Intermec is the workflow performance company. We design the leading data capture and information management solutions at the interface between mobile workers, assets and customers. Through continuous innovation in hardware, software, services and integrated solutions, Intermec helps customers realize the full potential of their people, time, space and information.
Intermec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.