A unit of DataScan Technologies (DataScan), DFS combines Vehicle Inspection Services (VIS) and Nationwide Audit Services (NAS) into a single organization operating an international network of field specialists which provide floorplan audit and vehicle inspection services to major companies throughout North America.
At DataScan Field Services, offering unsurpassed customer service is our top priority. Our people are our greatest asset and their "customer-first" attitude and commitment to providing exceptional service sets us apart from the competition. The processes in place at our state-of-the-art customer service center, located in Solon, Ohio, have been carefully developed to ensure maximum flexibility and customization.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Customer Service Representative.
* Handle inbound and outbound calls in a call center environment on automated dialer.
* Enter or verify customer information in company database.
* Schedule and confirm appointments between customers and automotive field inspectors.
* Monitor the completion of inspections while responding to client calls and inquiries.
* Work a 2nd shift schedule, 12-9pm, Monday – Friday. Overtime and weekends are required based on business need and peak times each year.
Call center or similar experience preferred but not required. Ideal candidate must possess a high level of customer service ability, have a professional speaking ability and basic PC and typing skills.
JM Family - 20 months ago
JM Family Enterprises is a family affair. Owned by the family of founder James Moran, JMFE is a holding company (Florida's...