P&H Mining Equipment, founded in Milwaukee in 1884, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of some of the largest machines in the world. We produce four major product lines – electric mining shovels, rotary blasthole drills, walking draglines and mobile mining crushers. In fact, 90% of the world’s surface mines utilize P&H equipment. Our equipment operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in harsh climates and at all altitudes. In a business where one minute of downtime is valued at $1000 to $3000, reliability and quality are paramount for a company long recognized for outstanding service support. P&H Mining Equipment employs nearly 3,200 people globally and has annual revenues of $1.5 billion. For additional company information please visit www.phmining.com.
We offer a continual focus on training and development and a financially sound company in a growing industry. We are currently looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our Milwaukee Headquarters.
- Serve as the front line representative for customers for parts and products for P&H Mining, including MinePro locations.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and MinePro locations, generate phone inquires and proactively solicit sales/repair opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to provide solutions to clients and MinePro locations.
- Maintain and maximize existing client relationships while processing incoming inquires sales orders and claims. Provide feedback to customers, MinePro locations, and sales team.
- Meet corporate and fiscal goals for sales and shipments.
- Work with members of the sales team to resolve customer problems and questions.
- Enter and process orders accurately into the SAP system.
- Arrange for the expedition of parts deliveries.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- High School Diploma is required
- Customer Service experience and/or Inside Sales is preferred.
- Highly motivated, have a strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to handle high volume of internal and external customers in a fast paced environment while maintaining a professional and positive attitude.
- Experience with export shipping and documentation is preferred.
- Experience working in SAP
- Mining and/or manufacturing experience.
Joy Global Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -