We are looking for dedicated and professionally minded indviduals who have a track record of providing excellent customer service to join our team at our New Port Richey showroom! Our Customer Service Representatives provide frontline customer service and present a positive, professional demeanor while handling customer inquiries and paymentsDuties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt recognition of internal and external customers.
- Friendly and courteous when approached in person or on the telephone.
- Resolve customer issues with minimal supervision.
- Follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
- Handles payments, financing and refunds within company guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records by utilizing all available technology.
- Executing the clerical service functions to include scheduling, routing, finalizing and parts ordering.
- Update and maintain all customer service reports and records.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have a steady job history and 1+ year experience in a similar role.
This is a full-time position and the work schedule will depend upon business need and some weekend and evening hours are also required.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in-person at the following location or may submit their resume by clicking the "apply" button above:
Kanes Furniture - Brandon
1508 West Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
Kanes Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.
Kanes is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.