We are looking for a professional individual who has a track record of providing excellent customer service. Our Customer Service Representatives provide frontline customer service and present a positive, professional demeanor while handling customer inquiries and payments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt recognition of internal and external customers.
- Friendly and courteous when approached in person or on the telephone.
- Resolve customer issues with minimal supervision.
- Follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
- Handles payments, financing and refunds within company guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records by utilizing all available technology.
- Executing the clerical service functions to include scheduling, routing, finalizing and parts ordering.
- Update and maintain all customer service reports and records.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have a steady job history and 1+ year experience in a similar role.
The work schedule for this part-time opportunity fiwill depend upon business need and some weekend and evening hours are also required.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to call for an appointment at the following location or may submit their resume by clicking the "apply" button above:
Kanes Furniture - Casselberry
364 State Road 436
Casselberry, FL 32707
Kane's Furniture Corporation - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard