Job requirements will include new account opening, loan applications, responding to inquiries, performing account maintenance and assisting management when requested.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer and business relations through daily contact with customers entering branch and proactive contact with existing customers.
- Answers questions and solves problems for customers and tellers concerning all products and services provided by the Bank. Ensures that follow up contact occurs within 24 hours either with a final answer or update on progress.
- Provides personalized customer service by learning about customer needs and financial goals.
- Represents the bank at community activities when appropriate.
- The Customer Service Representative may be asked to work extra hours in order to properly support the teller line and bank operations.
- Basic computing skills and experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- 3-5 years of previous banking experience.
- Experience with opening new accounts and loan application procedures.
Lake Shore Savings Bank - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard